Support This Blog with your donation

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011.

I've decided to devote my post today in honor of Mother's Day which will be celebrated tomorrow. 

However, I first wanted to acknowledge that my blog posts for April were the fewest since I began the blog in January.  My lack of postings was due to being busy with work related duties.  I also spent a week in West Palm Beach, Florida with my family before Easter.  The trip was a road trip and my family and I had a nice adventure down south.  With so much newsworthy events and goings on, there is much to "comment" on and I hope to increase the frequency of my posts.  Also, I would love to hear from YOU, so please leave a comment at the end of the post with any comment or topic suggestion  you may have. 

Well with that housekeeping out of the way.  I wanted to express my love and gratitude to my Mother for her love, support, guidance and example she has given to me and my siblings yesterday, today and always.

I am one of the younger children from a family of 12 and although I now have a family of my own, I marvel at how my Mother made it look so easy.  From preparing dinner everyday at 6pm to shuttling all of her children to assorted activities she took such good care of all of us.

I know today my Mom loves to see all of her grandchildren and I'm sure she is very proud of all of her children. 

I also wish to extend my Mother's Day greetings to my sisters, all fabulous Mothers themselves.

Most importantly,  this Mother's Day, I wish to send a special message to my wife and Mother of my three adorable children, Aimee.  Aim, you are the best Mother.  You take such good care of all of us when we need you.  I know, at times, in our house it can get chaotic but together we make it work and we will continue to do so. 

We have truely been blessed with three healthy and growing children.  I want us to enjoy this time, as it moves by so quick.  Let us also look back on the things we've done and places we've been and with a look torwards futures plans and travels for our family.

I love you,

Steve
Happy Mother's Day 

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment