Support This Blog with your donation

Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Fly By...

Click Here!

Click Here!

It seems this weekend, like most, has flown by and I haven't had any luck lately formulating a topic for a new blog post.  I have an idea gestating in the planning stage so until that's complete I wanted to at least update what's been going on in Casa Keegan the last few weeks.

I want to give a congratulations to my wonderful wife Aimee, who has been elevated to an assistant director position within her office.  She is a loyal, diligent and supportive worker for her organization and it's nice to see her recognized for her efforts.  She's also a great mother to three growing children.

Condolences to my brother-in-law, his family, my sister and niece and nephews for the loss of their Mother and Nana.  Mrs. Johnson was such a sweet and lovely woman.  She was always interested in what was going on with us and she always had something important to say.

Congratulations to my sister Regina, her husband Bobby and her two daughters and son with the birth of their new baby boy Jake Leo, born January 28.  Jake weighed over 9 pounds and is a welcome addition to their family.  I am looking forward to meeting you.

My children also look forward to meeting you too.  Today we celebrated my son Joseph's birthday.  He will turn 6 tomorrow.  We had a small gathering and took Joseph bowling.  Everyone had fun and I recall how much my life has been enriched with him and his twin sisters in my life.  I am truely blessed.  Joseph is a lucky boy to be surrounded by so many cousins.  Baby Jake is the 28th grandchild for my Mom and to put things in perspective, Joseph was the 16th and that was 6 years ago.  two more grandchildren are expected in the family later this year totaling 30 grandchildren for my parents.









How do you like the Fall television season so far? Clearly NBC is having major problems with bad shows, several which have been cancelled already. I have been enjoying the new show on Fox called Alcatraz. It stars film actor Sam Neil and its premise is that Alcatraz was closed in the early 60's because of its outdated crumbling facilities but really it's because the convicts disappered to 2012 and now they need to be apprehended today. Mysteries will be slowly revealed a la LOST but it's new, fresh and I'm a sucker for time travel.


Whats going on in your world?   Give me a shout back here or follow me on Twitter  @SteveKeegan10.

No comments:

Post a Comment