Support This Blog with your donation

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Arts

Hello all,

For my Sunday Arts feature, I would like to provide a link to a friend, Roy Mitchell's  blog: MANDALA/ART/MEDITATION

http://mandalaartmeditation.blogspot.com/

His latest work is the latest in his series of Dream Paintings.  Roy describes the paintings:

In our dreams the faces, and the situations we encounter seem to be "real."  Yet the DREAM WORLD has a logic of its own.
 
Enjoy his works found on his blog. 
 
Steve
 

2 comments:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article plus the rest of the site is extremely good.



    Feel free to surf to my blog post - Trick photography Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply. I am happy you enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete